ANCHOR YEAST – THIRST BUSTER SUMMER SPLASH TRADE PROMOTION 2021
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Anchor Yeast (Pty) Ltd. (“the Promoter”).
- The promotional competition is open to all Traders residing in Western Cape, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Botswana, and Namibia who purchase from participating Wholesalers and who are in possession of a valid identity document, passport, or document of proof of residency. Any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members may not enter or participate in this promotional competition and will automatically be disqualified upon entry.
- All participants are to be 18 (Eighteen) years or older.
- This promotional competition is open from 01 August 2021 and ends at 12 midnight on 30 September 2021. Any entries received after the closing date/time will not be considered.
- To enter, participants will be required to:
5.1 Purchase any participating Thirst Buster Flavoured Powdered Drink or Thirst Buster Flavoured Jelly Powder display from any of the participating stores mentioned in point 5.4 below and,
5.2 Send their receipt/till slip, name, and contact number via WhatsApp to 27872405333 to enter the draw at the end of the Competition period.
5.3 Standard data rates apply.
5.4 Participating stores:
PARTICIPATING WHOLESALE STORES
|TRADE VALUE C&C – 18 Henry Ford Road, Neave, Gqeberha.|
|DF SCOTT – 38 Nelson Mandela Blvd, George Industria, George.|
|MIKEVA C&C – Cnr Louis Fourie & Mossel Street, Mossel Bay.|
|FINRO – 30 Grahamstown Road, Sydenham, Gqeberha.|
|DIRECT WHOLESALE – 17 Buitekant Street, George Industria, George.|
|SPRINGBOK – 111/117 Commercial Road, Sidwell, Gqeberha.|
|AFRISAVE – 50 Mel Brookes Ave, Kariega, Uitenhage.|
|POWERTRADE – Kowie Cloete Street, Springbok.|
|UP TO DATE – Voortrekker Street, Vredendal.|
|PREMIUM GLOBAL BRANDS – Epping Giant Park 2, Cochrane Ave, Cape Town.|
|RAIMONDIS – 011 Kerk Street, Robertson.|
|RAIMONDIS – 12 High Street, Worcester.|
|RAIMONDIS – 16h Abbatoir Road, Malmesbury.|
|ONE UP – 127 Bofors Cir, Epping, Cape Town.|
|DEVLAND C&C – 3a Bofors Cir, Epping, Cape Town.|
|DEVLAND C&C – 93 Melkbos Road, Lentegeur, Mitchell’s Plain, Cape Town.|
|BIG DADDY’S – 103 Buffalo Street, East London.|
|BIG DADDY’S – 16 Church Street, Fort Beaufort.|
|BIG DADDY’S – Bridge Street, King Williams Town.|
|BIG DADDY’S – Old Show Grounds, Queenstown.|
|BIG DADDY’S – Grey Square, Stutterheim.|
|BIG DADDY’S – Mdantsane Access Road, Wilsonia.|
|BIG DADDY’S – 33 St Pauls Road, North End.|
|NAMICA – 3327 Ondonto Street, Okkuryangava|
|WICKS & VOIGTS – Tommie Muller Street, Northern Industrial, Windhoek|
|METRO HYPER WINDHOEK – Chasie Street, Windhoek|
|METRO KEETMANSHOOP – Stampriet Road, Keetmanshoop|
|METRO ONDANGWA – Main Road, Ondangwa|
|METRO WINDHOEK – cnr Tommie Muller Road and Kalie Roodt Street, Northern Industrial, Windhoek|
|AGRA KEETMANSHOOP – Daan Viljoen Street, Keetmanshoop|
|AGRA HYPER WINDHOEK – Industria Street, Lafrenz|
|AGRA MARIENTAL – Lang Road, Mariental|
|AGRA OTJIWARONGO – Holtzhausen Street, Otjiwarango|
|WINDHOEK C&C – Bonsmara Street, Windoek|
- Participants must keep their receipt/till slip as proof of purchase.
- Participants must enter in their correct contact details. If a winner has given incorrect contact details, the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner in terms of the rules.
- Participants may enter as many times as they wish provided that each entry is associated with a separate purchase.
- The participants stand a chance to win a 118l Beverage Cooler per participating Wholesaler store.
- All winners will be required to provide their names, ID numbers and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize.
- Winners of the Beverage Coolers will be selected by means of a random draw and will be notified telephonically at which time the winner will be required to verify their details. The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavor to contact the prize winner once every day for 5 (Five) consecutive working days after their name is drawn. If the prize winner cannot be contacted during this period, the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- Winners of the Beverage Coolers will be selected by means of a random draw of all the entries received from each individual participating Wholesaler from the beginning of the competition on 01 August 2021 and ending 30 September 2021. A winner handover of the prize will be arranged by the Promoter at each of the participating Wholesalers, alternatively, arrangements will be made for the winner/s to collect their prize from the participating Wholesaler from which they made their purchase/s.
- A copy of these rules can be found on the following website: ilove2bake.co.za throughout the period of the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to name winners publicly and any other place where the Promoter deems fit. By entering the competition, prize winners agree to the publication of their name by the Promoter.
- Failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply with these requirements within 2 (Two) months will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged, delayed, incorrect or incomplete entries for any reason whatsoever. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of purchase or receipt of proof of entry.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotion that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged, or delayed because of any network, computer or cell phone hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of purchase or receipt of proof of entry.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any claim if fraud or cheating is suspected, including without limitation, through the manipulation of code or otherwise frequently falsifying data.
- The Beverage Cooler prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the images taken of the winner for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without remuneration being made payable to the winner. However, the winner has the right to object to these images being used by written notification to the Promoter at 22 Bunsen Street, Industria, Johannesburg, South Africa.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents.
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers, or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential, or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Participation in the promotional competition constitutes acceptance of the promotional competition rules and participants agree to abide by the rules.