Makes: 1 Basic Pizza Crust Oven: 200 °C / 400 °F
Preparation Time: 1 hour Baking Time: 20 minutes
|500||g||Gluten-free Brown Bread Mix ( 4 x 250 ml / 4 cups )|
|5||ml||Salt ( 1 tsp )|
|10||g||Anchor Instant Yeast ( 1 packet )|
|500||ml||Lukewarm water ( 2 cups )|
|10||ml||Honey ( 2 tsp )|
|80||ml||Oil ( ⅓ cup )|
|5||ml||Vinegar ( 1 tsp )|
- Mix the Gluten-free Brown Bread Mix and salt together. Add the Anchor Instant Yeast and mix.
- Mix the lukewarm water, honey, oil and vinegar together and add enough lukewarm water to the bread mixture to form a soft dough.
- Mix the dough until smooth and elastic, cover with greased plastic and leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Knock the dough down and spread evenly into a large, greased baking pan – using a wet spatula.
- Cover lightly with greased plastic and allow to rise in a warm place for about 10 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 °C / 400 °F for
8 – 10 minutes, until partially baked and golden in colour.
- Remove from the oven and top with your favourite topping, ending with cheese of your choice.
- Bake for a further 5 – 10 minutes until crust is brown and the top bubbly. Serve warm.