Makes: 1 x 900 g Chocolate Trio Bread Bread Machine: Menu 5
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Baking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes – Sweet Setting
||Lukewarm water ( ¾ cup )
||Large egg, beaten
||Salt ( ½ tsp )
||Sugar ( 3 tbsp )
||Margarine, cut into pieces ( 1½ tbsp )
||Cake flour ( 4 x 250 ml / 4 cups )
||Anchor Bread Machine Yeast ( 1 packet )
||Dark baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
||Light baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
||Light nut and raisin chocolate, coarsely chopped
- Remove the pan from the bread machine.
- Make sure the paddle is in position and secure.
- Place the lukewarm water, egg, salt, sugar and
margarine into the pan.
- Add the cake flour and insert the pan into the bread machine.
- Make a shallow well in the flour and add the
Anchor Bread Machine Yeast.
- Switch the machine on and press menu 5 – sweet setting.
- Select 900g/1 lb/1.5lb size loaf and light colour.
- Check selections and press start.
- When the cycle reaches the knocking down period the machine
will indicate with a beep sound for extra ingredients to be added.
Open the lid and add the 3 different chocolates. Close the lid and
allow the machine to continue with the cycle.
- When the cycle is complete, remove pan and cool for 10 minutes.