Send us your memories with Anchor Yeast.
As Anchor Yeast approaches this memorable landmark and celebrating a 100 years of South Africa’s unique cultures and people, it’s diversity and rich stories, we would like you to share your own unique story.
Send your favourite yeast bake recipe & contribution to Anchor Yeast firstname.lastname@example.org and include your unique traditions and rituals related to your favourite traditional yeast bake recipe:
- using any Anchor Yeast product how your dish is prepared and baked,
- what it is referred to and how it is served.
Who knows, your contribution could be featured.
Submissions close: 31 August 2022
By sending your submission, you warrant that:
• You are the creator of the submission.
• The submission is wholly original.
• The submission does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party, and does not defame any person or identify any person by name or other identifying information.
• The submission does not violate any law or regulation.
By uploading your submissions, you are giving Anchor Yeast (Pty) Ltd and their affiliates rights to use your name, photo, recipe, and images of the food, for publicity purposes, including but not limited to: press, consumer marketing, social media, recipe book inclusion, digital activation, and promotional activation. (Acknowledgement will be given to submissions used.)