Makes: 1 x 900 g White / Brown Bread Bread Machine: Menu 1
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Baking Time: 3 hours – Basic Setting
|300||ml||Cold water ( ± 1¼ cups )|
|10||ml||Salt ( 2 tsp )|
|30||ml||Sugar ( 2 tbsp )|
|60||g||Margarine ( 4 tbsp ), cut into pieces|
|500||g||Cake flour / Brown bread flour( 4 x 250 ml / 4 cups )|
|7||g||Anchor Bread Machine Yeast ( 1 packet )|
- Remove the pan from the bread machine.
- Make sure the paddle is in position and secure.
- Place the cold water, salt, sugar and margarine into
- Add the cake flour / brown bread flour and insert the pan into the bread machine.
- Make a shallow well in the flour and add the
Anchor Bread Machine Yeast.
- Switch the machine on and press menu 1 – basic setting.
- Select 900g/1 lb/1.5lb size loaf and medium colour.
- Check selections and press start.
- When the cycle is complete, remove pan and cool for
10 minutes. Turn out and cool.