Makes: 8 – 12 Breakfast Pizzas Oven: 200 °C / 400 °F
Preparation Time: 1 hour Baking Time: 10 – 15 minutes
|500||g||Cake flour ( 4 x 250 ml / 4 cups )|
|5||ml||Salt ( 1 tsp )|
|10||g||Anchor Instant Yeast ( 1 packet )|
|10||ml||Honey ( 2 tbsp )|
|60||ml||Oil ( 4 tbsp )|
|125||ml||Lukewarm water ( ½ cup )|
|80||ml||Milk ( ⅓ cup )|
|30||ml||Oil, ( 2 tbsp )|
|2||Chouriço sausages, sliced, or
Bacon rashers, cut into pieces
(both is optional)
|Green, red and yellow peppers &|
|Small onion, sliced|
|250||g||Flavoured cream cheese of choice|
|Ripe avocado, mashed ( optional )|
|1||Egg, per pizza|
- Mix the cake flour and salt together. Add the
Anchor Instant Yeast and mix.
- Mix the honey, oil, lukewarm water and milk together
and add to the flour mixture to form a soft dough.
- Knead the dough well for 10 minutes until smooth and
elastic. Cover with a lightly greased plastic and
allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Knock the dough down and divide into 8 or 12
pieces. Roll into a round and leave covered with
plastic to rest for 5 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and lightly fry the
sausage / bacon, peppers and onion.
- Roll each ball into a thin, round base on a lightly
floured surface. Place each base on a greased
- Spread the bases with a thin layer of cream cheese
and avocado. Top with the fried mixture, keeping an
area in the centre clear. Break an egg in the centre.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 ˚C / 400 ˚F for
10 – 15 minutes, until cooked and golden brown.