Makes: 2 No-Knead Health Breads Oven: 190 ˚C / 375 ˚F
Preparation Time: 1 hour 40 minutes Baking Time: 35 – 40 minutes
|360||g||Cake flour ( 3 x 250 ml / 3 cups )|
|500||g||Whole-wheat flour ( 4 x 250 ml / 4 cups )|
|20||ml||Salt ( 4 tsp )|
|30||ml||Brown sugar ( 2 tbsp )|
|75||ml||Sunflower seeds ( 5 tbsp )|
|10||g||Anchor Instant Yeast ( 1 packet )|
|30||ml||Olive oil ( 2 tbsp )|
|750||ml||Lukewarm water ( 3 cups )|
|15||ml||Vinegar ( 1 tbsp )|
|Sunflower seeds, to sprinkle|
- Mix the cake flour, whole-wheat flour, salt, brown sugar
and sunflower seeds together.
Add the Anchor Instant Yeast and mix.
- Mix the oil, lukewarm water and vinegar together and add the liquid mixture to the flour mixture to make a batter dough.
- Mix until the ingredients are well distributed. Cover
with greased plastic and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Knock the batter down with a wooden spoon and
pour into 2 greased 1.5-litre-bread pans,
sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
- Cover with greased plastic and allow to rise in a warm
place until double in volume, about 25 – 30 minutes.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 190 °C / 375 °F for
35 – 40 minutes, or until golden brown.