Makes: 1 x 900 g Bread Machine Seed Bread Bread Machine: Menu 1
Preparation Time: 15 minutes Baking Time: 3 hours – Basic Setting
|300||ml||Cold water ( ± 1¼ cups )|
|5||ml||Salt ( 1 tsp )|
|30||ml||Sugar ( 2 tbsp )|
|30||g||Oil ( 2 tbsp )|
|500||g||Gluten-free Brown Bread Mix ( 4 x 250 ml / 4 cups )|
|30||ml||Pumpkin seeds ( 2 tbsp )|
|30||ml||Sunflower seeds ( 2 tbsp )|
|30||ml||Poppy seeds ( 2 tbsp )|
|7||g||Anchor Instant Yeast ( 1 packet )|
- Remove the pan from the bread machine.
- Make sure the paddle is in position and secure.
- Place the cold water, salt and sugar into the pan.
- Add the Gluten-free Brown Bread Mix, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds and poppy seeds and insert the pan into the bread machine.
- Make a shallow well in the flour and add the
Anchor Instant Yeast.
- Switch the machine on and press menu 1 – basic setting.
- Select 900g/1 lb/1.5lb size loaf and medium colour.
- Check selections and press start.
- When the cycle is complete, remove pan and cool for
10 minutes. Turn out and cool.